- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic, olive oil, dried oregano, dried thyme, salt, and pepper. This will be your marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them.
- Seal the bag or cover the dish, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or ideally, marinate for 2-4 hours to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and let any excess drip off.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes per side or until they are cooked through and have nice grill marks. The internal temperature should reach 165°F (74°C).
- Once done, remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Optionally, garnish with fresh parsley for added flavor and presentation.
- Serve your delicious grilled lemon herb chicken breast with your favorite side dishes and enjoy your healthy and flavorful meal!
Chicken breast recipes offer endless possibilities for creating delicious, healthy, and satisfying meals. Whether you prefer them grilled, baked, or glazed, you can enjoy a variety of flavors and cuisines using this lean protein source. Explore these recipes, experiment with your own twists, and savor the culinary journey that chicken breast dishes can offer.