Healthy air fryer burgers … The use of an air fryer has become a necessity for cooking healthy eating recipes, try with us today how to make healthy burger recipes using an air fryer, and enjoy your quick and delicious meal from the kitchen of Madam
- Minced meat : 1 kg (mixed with a little fat)
- Onion : 1 grain (finely chopped)
- Flour : a tablespoon (white)
- Eggs : 1 grain (whipped)
- Salt : as desired
- Mixed spices : a tablespoon
- Black pepper : half a tablespoon
- Cinnamon : a teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: as needed (for frying)
- Bake burgers: as needed
- Ketchup : half a cup
- Mayonnaise : a quarter cup
- Tomatoes: 1 Berry (sliced)
- Onions : 1 grain (sliced)
- Cheese: as needed (sliced)
- Pickled cucumbers: half a cup
Method of preparation
- Mix the beaten eggs with flour, salt, black pepper, cinnamon and well-formed spices, then add the mixture to the minced meat and mix the ingredients well, then add the chopped onion and mix.
- Form the previous dough into round-shaped discs, then put them on top of each other with a sheet of butter between each disc and the other, then put the discs in the freezer until they set for an hour.
- Put the discs in a little oil in the air fryer for a minute, then reduce the heat, stirring them on both sides until cooked, then drain the oil.
- Brush the burger bun with ketchup and mayonnaise and then spread slices of tomato, onion, cheese slices, pickle and put meat discs, then serve the sandwich hot.
Leave a Comment