Cold red cherry cheesecake without an oven … Learn from Madam’s kitchen how to make a delicious cheesecake recipe with good red cherry fruit and without the need to use the oven, try it and serve it our way as the Most Delicious Hospitality on your trip
- Cream cheese: 2 packs
- Powdered sugar : a glass
- Cream : 2 cups (whipped)
- Cherry filling: a can
- Butter : 100 grams (melted)
- Plain tea biscuits : 2 cups
- Vanilla : a teaspoon
Method of preparation
- Mix the ground biscuits with the butter and spread the mixture evenly in the cheesecake pan.
- Whisk the cream cheese, icing sugar, cream, vanilla, in an electric whisk until smooth.
- Add the mixture over the cheesecake base, and put the tray in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
- When serving, spread the cherry filling and serve cold.
Leave a Comment