Eggplant fried in air fryer … Reduce the amount of oils in the preparation of dishes and dishes presented on your trip, learn how to make the recipe for air-fried eggplant with a distinctive marinade
- Eggplant : 2 pieces (cut into thick slices)
- Garlic: 5 cloves (mashed)
- Green coriander: 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Salt : a tablespoon
- Lemon juice : 2 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease the air fryer drawer with a little oil and then put the eggplant slices, then brush with the remaining oil.
- Close the frying pan drawer and cook the eggplants on each side until cooked for 5 minutes.
- Put the garlic and cilantro in a garlic pestle, mash the two ingredients well until you get the consistency of a paste, then add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Pour the garlic mixture over the eggplant slices, spread well and serve.
Leave a Comment