A shish taouk sandwich for the diet … We offer you from Madam’s Kitchen, Recipes for dieting varied, saturated and easy, try the shish tawook recipe with a good marinade, and serve your recipe on the trip hot
- For marinade ; :
-Chicken breast: 2 breasts (cut into small cubes)
-Garlic : 5 cloves (mashed)
-Olive oil : 2 tbsp
-White vinegar : 2 tbsp
-Milk yogurt : 4 tbsp
-Paprika : a teaspoon
-Black pepper : half a teaspoon
-Salt : half a teaspoon
-Mustard : 2 tbsp
-Mustard : a teaspoon
-Oregano : a teaspoon
-Ketchup : 2 tbsp
- For submission :
-Brown bread: as needed
-Lettuce: as needed
-Mayonnaise : to taste (Lite)
Method of preparation
- To prepare the shish tawook marinade: put garlic, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, ketchup, yogurt, paprika, black pepper, salt and oregano in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly until combined.
- Add the diced pieces of chicken breast to the marinade, wrap the bowl with nylon foil, put it in the refrigerator and leave to marinate overnight.
- Put the shish tawook pieces on wooden skewers, put them in a greased baking sheet with a little oil, and insert the tray into the oven preheated to a temperature of 200.
- Stir the shish taouk skewers every now and then until fully cooked.
- To serve: put the shish tawook pieces in the bread greased with mayonnaise along with the lettuce pieces and serve hot
Leave a Comment