Grilled chicken breast with mustard and honey for the diet … Chicken breast is a very suitable piece of meat to eat for those who follow the diet, learn from Madam’s kitchen to prepare it with honey and mustard dressing, and enjoy the taste of your main meal good and light
- Chicken breast: 4 breasts (fillet / slightly pitted)
- Mustard : a quarter cup
- Honey: a quarter cup
- Parsley: half a teaspoon (dried and ground)
- Paprika : a teaspoon
- Basil: a teaspoon (dry and ground)
- Black pepper : a quarter of a teaspoon
- Salt : half a teaspoon
Method of preparation
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish and brush with a little oil.
- Mix mustard, honey, parsley, basil and paprika well.
- Add half of the mixture over the chicken and rub well.
- Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes, then turn the chicken over, add the rest of the mustard sauce and honey and return it to the oven for 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Blush the face as desired and serve hot, along with grilled vegetables
Leave a Comment